1. To organize Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps, Entrepreneurship Development
2. To conduct research work and survey for identifying entrepreneurial opportunities
3. To guide and assist prospective entrepreneurs on various aspects such as preparing project
reports, obtaining project approvals, loans, and facilities from agencies of support systems, and information on various technologies
4. To organize guest lectures, TV & Radio talks, Seminars, etc. for promotion and growth of
5. To arrange visits to industries for prospective entrepreneurs
6. To extend necessary guidance and escort services to the trainees in obtaining approval and
execution of their projects.
7. To render advice to sick enterprises and assist the entrepreneurs in rehabilitating them.
8. To conduct Entrepreneurial skill development training programs leading to self/wage