E-Cell Recruitment 2021
India, poised on the threshold on becoming a superpower, is in a need of strong citizens with the ability to hold the helm and steer the nation towards a brighter tomorrow. Those with this ability and the will to lead are the entrepreneurs of tomorrow. Entrepreneurship Cell, PSCMRCET, hopes to play its part in realizing this vision. We at E-Cell PSCMRCET believe that original and innovative ideas, having the potential to change industry by creating value, are formed in young minds. Moulding these ideas into successful ventures and tapping the entrepreneurial talent of such young minds stands as the prime motive for us. We try to provide adequate resources, extensive network and all kinds of support along with the appropriate platform for aspiring young entrepreneurs to hone their ideas.
Mission: E-Cell PSCMRCET targets to help in the development of startup ecosystem within our campus enabling unlimited resources to the student who come up with Startup Ideas and it gives unconditional mentoring to the students in their building of Startup.
Vision: Our Vision is to be a central hub for student startups in AMARAVATI Region- ANDHRA PRADESH by 2020. Welcome to Entrepreneurship Cell , PSCMRCET. We are really excited to install Ecell in our Campus with a kick start Launch very Soon .
Objectives of entrepreneurship cell –PSCMR:
- To encourage and accelerate the up-gradation of research and development (R&D) facilities in the college, spearhead entrepreneurial Activities and help to create an atmosphere of knowledge sharing.
- To promote knowledge driven and technology based startup ventures by students, faculty personnel and others.
- To become a platform for cultural change and organize workshops, seminars or informal conferences on topics covering every creative intent.
- Encourage and support students and faculty for continuous Interaction between the Universities research Organizations and industry for product services oriented Innovative research.
- To aid the student community with contemporary issues in their core areas to improve career opportunities.
- Conducting Training Programme for Students on Entrepreneurial Skills, Soft Skills and Career Guidance.
LIST OF ACTIVITIES OF E-CELL PSCMR
- The PSCMR College of Engineering and Technology, Entrepreneurship cell –initiated the concept of startup village – in MOU with startup village, Vizag and AP state government in FEB-2015.
- Attended a work shop on Startup Village concept at Vizag, Startup village – IT Hill.
- PSCMR E-Cell Core Team Successfully attended “Pre-Launch Talk Sessions” on Startup Village & Startup boot camp Programme.
- Successfully Organized Entrepreneurship Orientation Programme for IInd Years on Feb 10th
- PSCMR E-cell team as a delegation of 65 Students participated in The Global Entrepreneurship Summit -2016 Held at IIT Kharagpur Jan 8th-10
- Recruitment has been done for II years and III Years and team was finalized including Associate Managers & Senior Managers.
- PSCMR E-cell team participated in the StartupStack.org | Empowering Entrepreneurship on 19TH MARCH 2016.
- PSCMR E-cell team organized first ever Flash Mob in college to promote Startup Culture in the campus on 24-03-2016 evening at 4:00 pm.
- Entrepreneurship Cell –PSCMRCET organized a Startup Evening Programme titled “Entrepreneurship Culture in Startup State” #AndhraPradesh on 26-03-2016 evening at 4:00 pm
Faculty Mentors of E-Cell:
|1||Dr K Sri Rama Krishna||Principal||ECE||Chairman|
|2||Dr A P Sastri||Professor & HoD of CSE||CSE||Convener|
|3||Dr N Siva Surendra||Professor||MBA||Coordinator|
|5||K Sudhakar||Associate Professor||CSE||Coordinator|
|6||K. Raghavarendra Rao||Assistant Professor||ECE||Coordinator|
|7||P.Prasada Rao||Associate Professor||EEE||Coordinator|
|8||K.Balu Narendra||Assistant Professor||Mech||Coordinator|
|9||K Shajahan||Senior Lecturer||DCE||Coordinator|
|10||K Ratnam||Senior Lecturer||DME||Coordinator|