Roles & Responsibilities of Convener
- To plan and organize Entrepreneurship awareness programs.
- Encourages members to organize department-level programs with regards to e-cell.
- Provides guidelines to the committee members to organize all the yearly activities with a proper schedule.
- Conduct meetings semester-wise and discuss how the upcoming programs should be done.
- He supervises the working of E-CELL volunteers.
- Looks after the proper documentation of each program organized
- He liaises with the officials of the district and state level entrepreneurship departments for entrepreneurship and startup-incubation projects and activities.
- He convenes the meeting of the e-cell committee in consultation with the Principal and also attends the external meetings which relate to the entrepreneurship programs.
Roles & Responsibilities of Faculty Members
- They execute the yearly chart of activities at the department level as per the instructions of the convener.
- They motivate students to participate in entrepreneurship and startup activities.
- They ensure department-level execution of the entrepreneurship and startup activities.
Roles & Responsibilities of Student Members
- Understand the procedure to incubate and establish Startups.
- Understand how their innovative ideas transform into new products or services
- Understand the government organizations like MSME, DIC, motives, and funding facilities to support their projects.